Re: [IRCA] Please accept my resignation.

At 03:02 PM 6/22/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>"Les Rayburn" <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Les,

I don't accept your resignation...but I haven't any power to deny it either.

Perhaps you grow weary at my last comments in re stations "cheating," and
my observation that we ought to be able speak our minds on the IRCA reflector
without worrying about whether industry personnel take our comments to heart,
and be offended by them.

If I have the power to persuade you to change your mind, then I ask that you
do so.

But if not, then I hope you will understand that I WHOLLY appreciate your
efforts.

True, it is only a hobby, but some folks put their heart into it, and maybe
others wipe out any satisfaction that they derive from it.

If you decide to quit, then you deserve a break.

Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina