Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] WJLG-900

I really thought we agreed to stop outright saying "a station is cheating"
that isn't fair, and can actually be considered slander/libel.

Just because the signal is a bit better then you'd think, doesnt mean the
are necessarily cheating.....WJLG is near the water, so that helps.

Unless you have a way of taking measurements to prove for 100 percent
certainty that WJLG or another station is cheatimg, STOP CALIMING SO! You
have NO WAY to prove it................... you all complain about the DX
Hobby being ruined by HD.... Well, accusing stations is ruining the hobby..
and you can't blame accusatory behavior on anyone else but those who do it.

Alot of GMs, CEs, PDs and etc read email lsits.. if they see us DX'ers
accusing a station of cheating, wether on purpose or because of equipment
malfunction.. they aren't going to be too willing to help us out in the
future with DX Tests.

I can guarentee at least one station I know of that I've helped set up a
test with over the years, if they were accused of such an act would tell
DXers "NO THANKS" when asked to do a Test.

THink before you open your mouth.  When stations stop doing DX Tests or
won't issue QSL cards,. then you'll be complaining and whining about that..
but have NO one to blame but yourselves.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.