From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Nick Hall-Patch
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:36 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America; Craig Healy
Subject: Re: [IRCA] DX Test Team needs immediate assistance! QRSS Files

At 01:40 20/06/2007, you wrote:

> > I'm in desperate need of two such files...can any member help out?
>
>Unfortunately, I have no tone-generation software.  Otherwise I could edit
>up what's needed in Goldwave.  I am sorry..

Actually, Craig, I believe one can use Goldwave to generate tones, or
pretty much any sound you can describe with simple math.....a
colleague of mine at work needed some samples of different
frequencies for some testing she was doing, and I'm pretty sure
that's what we used rather than tie up a signal generator.  I will
check tomorrow.  Between us, I'm sure we can help Les out.

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, B.C.
Canada