Re: [IRCA] UNID 1440 Classical

It is now 0353 EDT 6/20 and they are back running non-stop regular
Classical mx again. They finished the organ music earlier. At 0400 TOH
they went through without any pause, just solid classical music. I have
set up the timer for the rest of the night. I will check in the morning
to see if I lucked out with anything.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin