Re: [IRCA] Rainier OR TIS

Dennis,

The KOHI signal was pitiful. I have heard pirates better than that. The
distorted audio was awful and as I got down to 1590, there was hardly
any slop, right at Walmart in St. Helens. They sure did not sound like 1
KW. More like 100w. I can see now why their signal is not good on the
coast. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon. They are "DX" now. hi.
   Yes, yes, yes...I would love to see the KOHI pix. I have pix of the
old site on Columbia Hyw from the 70s, but I never have seen the new
site.
Thanks.
   I kind of guessed beforehand that there was no HAR at Rainier. At 45
air miles I would have heard it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin