[IRCA] WKY stunting clip contest clues

Ok, ok, this is a little tougher than I thought it
would be.

The second quote occurs after the "dogs and kids" and
was used in one of his films from the 1930's. Not a
signature statement of Bill Fields, but one that was
repeated quite a few times in this movie.

The correct answer can be found on the Internet Movie
Data Base....