Re: [IRCA] WKY stunting clip

To Glenn, Paul, Jim and the group.

Thank you very much!!! It was great! And believe it or
not there were TWO W. C. Fields quotes in there.

So, maybe it's time for a contest...

The first person who can correctly identify both W. C.
Fields audio clips will be the proud winner of a WWJ
950 Mousepad plus any other radio goodies I may find
lying around.

Good luck and 73

Joe Miller, AB8YP