Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WKY stunting clip

Glenn's clip is encoded at 80K/44hz Stereo and even at 3megs, might be too
big for some of you on dialup.

So, for your listening pleasure here the same clip encoded at 24K/16hz Mono,
and is only 888K
http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/wkyam930.mp3

Feel free to pass my URL along to any list and anyone interested in hearing
the clip.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,