Re: [IRCA] Alaskan Project

> Since you are his good friend, you know where he usually hangs out. If he
> succeeds, you can lead us to him so we can string him up.

LOL!  I'll save him the trouble.  On Tueday mornings I teach a class here:
http://www.uechiryu.com/   I've studied there for about 30 years, and taught
classes since January 1980.  C'mon down!  (grin)

> Only fair, I think, since the rest of us have about a rodent's posterior
> chance of getting KFQD.

If the theory of this plays out, you may have a better chance than I do.
The path from KFQD to you would go further south and away from the auroral
zone which is the killer..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI