Re: [IRCA] DX TIP (WDXR)

Thanks KAZ.  I sent a tentative report with written details & the CD.
I'll keep my fingers crossed. One ID sounded local and there what
sounded like a "K-HOP" ID, but uncertain as it was weak. CX were not the
best with A&K up a bit.  KSL is very rarely off. I also heard an UNID
Rel station in the jumble at one point too, prob. WYLL, but no ID
possible. KSL returned before the TOH. Everyone protects KSL, so
anything I hear on 1160 is weak to begin with. I got TN on there a
couple years back during some dead air on KSL, but that wasn't easy
either.  Adding a couple new copper pipes at the end seemed to help the
directivity of the beverage.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin