[IRCA] A Few more audio clips for y'all

*Here's another clip of my voice and me being mentioned on "Energt
104,2"(NRJ) in Vienna!*
**
*On Thursday morning their morning hosts Ben and Cathy also used my ID twice
and talked about me for about 1 minute:
**http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/ben_energy1042.mp3*<http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/ben_energy1042.mp3>

*Now, mind you.. I don't understand a word their saying except for a few
bits/pieces/fragments here and there....*

*In the clip, I understand they've mentioned my name, where I'm from, that I
listen to Energy(NRJ) 104,2 along with where I work, that they're sending me
some stickers, shirt, mug, etc! I'll have ANOTHER clip form "Energy 104,2"
in Vienna alter this coming week!

Now, back into the U.S.A..........

Here are 3 clips from my Mid-Day shift (which is voicetracked) at "Hometown
Country 103.9 WLMI in Kane, Pennsylvania:

http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/wlmi_315pmbreak_fridayjune15th2007.mp3
http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/wlmi_330pmbreak_fridayjune15th2007.mp3
http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/wlmi_345pmbreak_fridayjune15th2007.mp3 *

--