Re: [IRCA] KSL IS OFF!!!

Well, KSL just popped back on. Drat! I got several "This is the Oldies
Channel" and other promos. I was hoping KSL would stay off until after
TOH, but the Unid was weak. Really weak. CX aren't great tonight anyway.
But what a surprise. KSL is never off. I cannot remember the last time I
heard them off but it has been years. Tomorrow I will call the KY
station and also maybe I see one in IA may be oldies too. I do have a
cassette of it as usual.
Thanks Paul. The beverage is working well. I guess the Unid Rel may have
been Chicago. I wish cx would have been better.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager