Re: [IRCA] KKNX 840 AM Stereo

Bob is still on the email list so when something strikes my fancy I will
open and read it. Patrick wrote that Bob (Pietsch?) had done an article on
KDAC in the 90's so just had to drop a short note. Not that I was
interested in radio stations but I spent a lot ot time in Fort Bragg and
Mendocino in the
60's. My dad would go for business, he was a piano tuner, and I went
along for the ride. We made a number of friends there over the years.
Bob and I
took the skunk train and I made the coastal trip to the bay area with my
family a number of times. I just remember getting car sick from all the
turns.
The last time we were there Bob and I camped at Van Damme State Park in
2003 I think.
Thanks for everyone's condolences. He really enjoyed all that he did for
the club

Maria Pietsch