Re: [IRCA] WFGW-1010

--- willis <k4ape@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1010 WFGW   NC  BLACK MOUNTAIN      2300 08/06/07
> "WITH FAITH AND BIBLE TEACHINGS, THIS IS WFGW, 1010,
> BLACK MOUNTAIN." FRN
> NEWS FOLLOWED AT 2301. [WM-TN]
>
> This station is still on day power and 'blasting in'
> to this QTH. They
> should be on only 500 watts and not heard.

The problem's not corrected? Bill, the engineer was
contacted by me when I discovered it again. I'll let
him know. He's an "occasional contract" engineer and
I'll let him know that it's still screwing up. This is
the AM part of the 2 stations Billy Graham owns.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net