Re: [IRCA] KXTO Quasi-QRSS Response

I'm reposting the original message from March 19 titled "A idea for
future DX Tests....." which was published to a few lists suggesting this
quasi-QRSS mode for future DX tests. Some may be interested to see the
Spectrum Lab screenshot of the results I had monitoring the normal speed
1 kHz tone generated morse ID's during the KTMI-650 test that morning,
along with my brief explanation of the receiver set-up I used then.

And please note, anywhere I mention CW below, what I really mean is
audio-tone generated morse code :)

73,
Brandon