[IRCA] Last night on 1030

Just after midnight, on 1030, I heard a SS stn. completely wiping out WBZ. Conditions were poor last night,.....all the 50kw NDA's were down from usual levels.....but this SS stn. was HUGE....seemed to loop NNW by SSE...played SS love ballads....at one time , it gave a toll free # but my SS is poor, as in I never learned it in HS or college. Took Latin and French instead. This stn. disappeared abruptly at 12:43 EDST this morning.....and then WBZ  was heard surprisingly loud. Maybe WONQ  ??     73, Chris   K4NHL  who was lucky enough to work E51JD on Raratonga in the South Cook Islands on 15 mtrs. last night !!