Re: [IRCA] Another daytime Cuban: CMBA-670

Re: [IRCA] Another daytime Cuban: CMBA-670

Lest we not forget, 670 Rebelde runs second mitter, qth Santa Clara, for
express purpose of making it impossible for WWFE listeners to null 'Radio don Fido
sin Baggito'.

Catchy slogan, ''frequencia total', announced generally as Sta. Clara mitter
lights up or, more typically, blows its front porch light.

I like it. Effect heard on this sandbar is phasing, enhances toonces, invokes
grand era of Toni Fisher's 'The Big Hurt' and The Arbors' spectacular '69
remake of 'The Letter'.

When phasor smack-down hits level known in technical parlance as 'Solucion
Final de don Fido sin Baggito', both sigs collapse in welter of distorted fido
Dependo-leavings.

The more one listens, the more one cannot help but be impressed with our
'inevitable frequencia total' future.

Wonder if there's a 'frequencia total - 2' or '-3' channel?

pvz
mk fl