[IRCA] OVER REACTION

I was the one who simply asked why some people referred to it as IBOC
and others as IBAC. I wanted a technical clarification. I appreciate
those who explained what IBAC stood for. Thank you.

In case some of you haven't figured it out yet, the key to avoiding
having the moderator clamp down is maintaining civility. This is not
exactly rocket science.

As long as we are doing list-cleaning, it would be nice if the list
could be spared of "Thank you, Joe for sending that" with no other
reference to anything.  I think thank-yous barren of other
explanatory info should go solely to the provider. As long as I have
been able to figure out how to do it, it should be snap city for the
rest of you computerati. Please spare us of empty messages which are
neither enlightening nor helpful.

Thanks for thinking of other people on the list.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop