Re: [IRCA] A Step in the Right Direction?

--- Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have heard that CC is getting rid of their smaller
> markets as there is  little money in them anyway.
But that is good >news.

Not necessarily.

> I wonder if we can expect a bunch of call/format
> changes in the near future?

Who knows. being local all or most of the time is
expensive. And the stations that CC has on the block
are those in small (er) markets and those that are
losing money.   If someone has more money than brains,
and has not done radio before, this may be their road
to being bankrupt.

Powell