Re: [IRCA] What I have here

That's one of the things I like about boatanchors, you can fix them, tune
them and adjust them and learn all about your own receiver in the process, I
have a couple of HRO's here, one is a rack mount HRO-50R1 in the original
rack 3' high with built in speaker and cabinet for the coils, it's in mint
condition, black wrinkle paint, is like new in almost every way including
performance, is a very sensitive and selective receiver, was originally
bought from an employee of National who were based in Malden, MA, I'm the
third owner. Speaking of Hallicrafters, I have an SX-28A being restored
right now, not cheap, this guy did an SX-28 for Joe Walsh. I asked him if he
jammed with him, he said "no, but he's a fine picker".

Bob Young
Millbury, MA