Re: [IRCA] SDR radios

Sounds like an updated version of Craig Healy's DX Time machine.
See
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:bb6_d--OyTAJ:www.chowdanet.com/markc/webpage/WA1ION/vcrdx.pdf+dx+time+machine&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

(Chowdanet seems to be down, this is a link to a google cache of the
article)

--
Mesa Mike, N6KUY, WDX6O
Los Alamos, New Mexico (DM65uv)