From: "willis" <k4ape@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 17 years in TN. Before then?
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 00:03:34 -0400

Ira wrote-

> There you go again with the typos Willis. You mistakenly typed Texas after > God's country when you clearly meant to type Georgia. South Georgia to be
> exact, but the rest of the state ain't bad either.

No, no typo's. Texas and God are two words that good together, like Texas
peaches and cream. It is hard to say one without saying the other. No typo,
just repeating what God has taught me.

BTW, I have a ole navy buddy that lives in Hahira, Ga. I been to his house,
and south Georgia isn't much brag about.

Willis