[IRCA] Trees whut got LAIGS!

At 10:28 AM 5/6/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>Greetings everyone,
>
>Some of you that visited my place last Fall might remember that last leg
>of that Shore Pine tree that was in the backyard behind the satellite
>dish.

Patrick,

Now yore tree's is growin' LAIGS! DERN, that's somethin' ELSE!

Now yew kin git them t' move aroun' yore house n' change th' digh-
rekshional pattern o' yore antannys.

Kin yew git some seeds er pahn-cones n' send me a few. I WANT a tree
whut kin walk aroun'!

Tu amigo en Carolina del Norte.

Carlitos

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP