[IRCA] Bob Young's comments on <can't mention it>

[IRCA] Bob Young's comments on <can't mention it>

I wholeheartedly concur with the sentiments Bob expressed in his recent post
on this subject. I don't think that electropolitical correctness has any
more place on a DX list than do flames. I read a lot of sarcasm and some
anger in the forbidden thread but I did not see any of the insults that were
referred to. I think the list moderators are wrong to ban such discussions.
As Bob stated, nothing could be more organic (my words) to the DX hobby. I
encourage others who share Bob's and my opinion to post their opinions on
the suppression of the thread. A large number of such posts is the only
mechanism I can think of to let the moderators know that a significant
number of list members decidedly DO NOT concur with the moderators' approach
to this matter.

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@xxxxxxx
eFax 707-215-6367