Re: [IRCA] New logging: WCRI-1520 Brunswick, Maryland NOT!

Re: [IRCA] New logging: WCRI-1520 Brunswick, Maryland NOT!

Charles,

I must say you have been DX'ing, as of late, like a man on a mission.
Please, please tell me now, is there something I should know? I have been
inspired by you to go turn on the DRAKE and see what's out there this
evening.

With kindest regards,

KI4SYC

Bert New