From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of willis
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:46 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

The major gripe I have is that a 100 watt florescent buld is not as bright
as a 100 watt incondecent bulb.

When they take my incondescent bulbs away, I will be in the dark.

I have lost about 70% of my eye site, and the new bulbs just don't do the
trick.
But those who have handycaps won't be around much longer any way.

I have never noticed any noise coming from the ones we have in the house,
just a lack of brightness.

Willis