[IRCA] Chris does WCSL.

At 10:18 PM 5/1/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Good evening all ! While trying for WABV  1590 while flipping burgers on
>the grill, I heard " back to great oldies on 1050, WLON. A check of their
>website shows WLON and 1590, WCSL are part of the Hometown Radio Network,
>and are about 20  miles apart. This Sherlock Holmes therefore deduced that
>he had heard WCSL,  1 kw.,the topic of much discussion lately !!   73,
>Chris  K4NHL     Grid EM85   8 miles SW of Gowensville, S.C.

Chris,

OK. Good. Thanks for squawking for the GA, NC, SC & TN Mafia. I already
have WCSL.

Willis the Monkee reported WBIB-1110 s/off @ 2015. I have them in there,
but no
ID yet.

Paul Walkman reported WHGG-1090. Didn't say when, though.

I TRIED FOR WHGG-1090 STARTING AT 2000 LOCAL.

I concluded there's a good reason for them to be a daytimer. If they were 10 kW
fulltime, they'd tear up a big part of WBAL's coverage area.

No ID on them yet. Sure enjoy listening while waiting. Couple days ago as I was
listening, they went to CH 1.8 kW @ 2045. Signal dropped off considerably.
Sign off at 2100 (I think) w/vocal version of SSB. But still heard no ID.

73,

Charles

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina