Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: WGN Xmtr. Maintenance Period

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: WGN Xmtr. Maintenance Period

Nice Going Craig,

    I just know we're going to see an Energizer Bunny on steroids. Paul,
PLEASE approach the tower slowly. Not even a Navy Doc can resuscitate a
crispy critter...and don't ask how I know.

    Zee Doc

Craig Healy wrote:

 > You want a small demonstration?  Take an ordinary 40w fluorescent
lamp and walk out next to your tower when it's on the air.  If you put
that lamp next to the tower, it will light up in your hand.  Don't touch
the metal ends with either your hand or to the tower.