Re: [IRCA] Rare logging: WKJV-1380

Charlie,

You have a rare one, the old KFQD 730. I've got one too from AK. I later
QSL'd them on 750 after I moved back to OR in 67 too.  I used to listen
to the old KFQD on 730 alot in the early to mid 60s while living in
Seward AK. Back in the days when there were only a handfull of stations
in the state and a bunch of low power AFRTS stations. I QSL'd several of
them while in AK too. Ah, the good ol' days.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager