Re: [IRCA] WCSL-1590 Cherryville (NC) logging

Re: [IRCA] WCSL-1590 Cherryville (NC) logging

hey are in here quit often. Never over powering the frequency, but readable.
Nice station.
Willis

P.S.---
Old Fort is spelled just as I wrote it. Two words, your atlas is wrong. It's
two words just as on the front of the post office. BTW- the local post
office is so small the mail man has to turn sideways to walk inside.