Re: [IRCA] iBiquity to offer HD subscriptions

Re: [IRCA] iBiquity to offer HD subscriptions

Yeah, 53 here. LZ aired daily on high school radio station. Several Hendrix
LPs inna vault, downstairs.

Hey, kid? Whadda you think about the Angry Samoans, one of my faves?

_www.angrysamoans.com_ (http://www.angrysamoans.com)

Also, check this out:

_www.cepro.com/news/editorial/18312.html_
(http://www.cepro.com/news/editorial/18312.html)

Does it look as if the "HD Expose Rollout" is at last, well underway?

They want my - and it is vast - wealth? They can come git it.  Ba fan gul, HD.

                                                 Dr. Zecchino

PV Zecchino, T.D.
mk fl
20 1622Z APR 07
AR

PS - Personally, I prefer Samoans' 'Inside My Brain', though "Back from
Samoa" is a scream as well. Gruesome, albeit lighthearted. Under 50, my foot. My
foot!