Re: [IRCA] TP's for 04-15-07

At 12:23 15/04/2007, you wrote:

>Listened from 1150-1218 ut.  The current solar indices look much
>better than the present conditions at this location.  Maybe the
>conditions will improve soon, but I will be in bed.

Excellent choice, Dennis.  I did the same, only about 45 minutes
later, after starting listening just about when you did.   The
propagation monitor now tells me that things just faded away even
more after I'd faded away, so there was wisdom in our actions.

Signals were very erratic and fadey, so although 774, 828, and 1566
all had readable audio at times, they would fade down rapidly.

594 and 1575  had somewhat poorer audio briefly at times, and 693 and
639 (this was DU I think) showed audio traces.

best wishes,

Nick