[IRCA] Testing my webstream

Hey guys and gals...

Every Sunday from 9am to 12noon Eastern time, WABV streams "Pipeline Radio
USA".
Tonight, I'm going to be fiddling around on the stream for a few hours,
playings some good jingles, music and whatever I can get my hand son.

To listen, just go directly to this link. (Click it or copy and past into
WMP)

mms://70.85.123.3/wabv8671

(I claim no ownership or rights to any of the clips you may hear in the
stream)

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com