Re: [IRCA] 1660 Kansas logging

Thx Tim, J.D. and everyone else

     You and the IRCA list are the best reason there is for a large
membership base covering almost all of the geographic areas in North
America. What's distant and hard to hear for some of us is local and easy to
hear for others. I appreciate being able to get second opinions, especially
on these hard to hear stations, such as 1,000 watts over about 800 miles.

     Keep up the good work, I appreciate all of you!!!

VY73 --- Joe Miller, KD8DLU, Troy, MI

Re: I live in Kansas City, and I just checked 1660 on the way to the store.
They IDed several times as "Classical 1660 KXTR," just as they did until the
brief change earlier this year. Good to hear the old calls back.

> You've probably already seen reports from others here on the list
> about KXTR changing to WDAF, then changing back soon after.  I
> remember hearing them ID as "WDAF"
> when I last checked back in February, and indeed the WDAF logo was on
> their web page for awhile.  Was reported on amlogbook.com as well.

Someone sure did a great job of getting everyone all mixed up. Thank you for
help in straightening this out.