[IRCA] IBOC-1580 + KLIV-1590

If I can remember I'll try 1580-1590 at SSS tonight before the Warriors
game.  Marty the McFarland station you mentioned in previous post is
most likely KQLO in Sun Valley (Reno) Nevada.  Their spanish music
format booms in here along with KLIV at night as well as SRS/SSS.
McFarland has been off the air for years & years.

I seem to be receiving IBOC type noise on KFI at night when I hear them
in their null.  Maybe just part of my eclectic neighborhood noise makers
but sounds like IBOC.

Nothing else of interest dxwise from San Francisco.  Except loss of
interest from hearing the same old noise night after night.

Don K.
S.F. CA