[IRCA] 8:30 PM and KMOX IBOC is a big nuisance

[IRCA] 8:30 PM and KMOX IBOC is a big nuisance

Huge pest KMOX 1120 has the IBOC on tonite and for those of you in the
midwest this is a sample of what night IBOC will do. If I don't phase them
there's no trace of 1116 1107 and 1134 TA hets and 1130 and 1110 are
severely messed up. Our clueless FCC at work (expletives deleted).

73 KAZ near Chicago using his TA directed Phased BOG System (only trace AA
audio from 891 as best TA tonite)