Re: [IRCA] Long Ago on One Five One Oh

Bruce,

Unless they recently changed KENU or KGRG was running 500w day and 100w
nights, per my verie from quite a few years back. When they were Dance
music, they were heard here all night as of the last year.
  KNTB 1480, is so rare here that I have not heard them in years. But I
think the NRC log lists them at 111 watts at night U3. Apparently then
they must not use the power at night. I would never know here at they
are tough to hear days, very tough. The only other Puget Sound station
that is harder is KRIZ.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin