Re: [IRCA] Howdy, Terry

Sir Charles of taylor,

What the hell is a "reflector??" I have not been on this list in some time,
however, I have read the posts to keep up with DX. I just thought I would
report on an unusual DX catch that I picked up accidently.

I know I would have found several AM stations on the Cardinals network, but
I found one from the Cleveland Indians network first. It was a mild shock!

The Cardinals play a day game today, and it is cold so I will travel the AM
dial to see how many affiliates are coming in from the cards net. Odd way to
listen to a baseball game.

Best,

Terry Klasek
Saint Louis, Missouri