Re: [IRCA] No AM IBOC in Hawaii!

Colin,

I totally agree.  Outside of Honolulu, the DX there is great "if" you
can get rid of powerline noise. Some areas of the Big Island being on
Lava rock has poor grounding for powerlines so the noise level can be
high. I have been over there 4 times and I found the DX on Kauai the
best. So I guess, you can still live in the US and get away from it all,
like Hawaii and especially the West side of Kauai. Unbelieveable DX.
Plus no IBOC.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin