[IRCA] The History of DX Tests

I'm researching an article on the "History of DX Tests". I think this really might be of interest
to many in the hobby. I'd love to get suggestions on research sources, anecdotal comments
about memorable tests of the past, and most of all recordings of the older "frequency check"
type DX tests that I could post on-line as a supplement to the article.

Any and all help appreciated!

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867