Re: [IRCA] KLIB-1110-Roseville CA

Technically speaking.....

There was, when Expanded band licenses.. to keep the exact same license.

You couldn't just file for an XBand license whenever you wanted, but during
a major change window... you could file for a new license in the 540 to
1600Khz range.

What some people did, say.. take WOKB 1600 for example... licensed to Winter
Garden.. filed a COL/License Change to Ocoee.

Paul

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com