Re: [IRCA] HOW IT LOOKS: 07 IRCA E-Mail Dir

At 02:47 AM 4/2/2007 +0000, you wrote:
>At 01:58 02/04/2007, you wrote:
> >GROUP:
>
>Mr. Taylor......will the final version (s) have a standardized format
>for e-mail addresses?
>Nick
>Nick Hall-Patch
>Victoria, B.C.
>Canada

Nick,

So now I'm Mr. Taylor. Maybe I can demand a raise in salary!

I'm putting in what the individual sends me.

I would prefer nhp@xxxxxxxx, but that's for you to decide. If not, I would
prefer nhp ieee org as that's fewer keystrokes. nhp(at)ieee(dot)org is
logical, but more cumbersome. Both for me and for someone who wishes to
cut and paste.

73,

His Royal Highness,
Mr. Taylor