Re: [IRCA] Another perspective on AM IBOC, from the broadcasters' mailing list

Re: [IRCA] Another perspective on AM IBOC, from the broadcasters' mailing list

I have a much darker view of corporations and government. I can see
iBiquity and the many corporations that fund them pay whomever they
have to in order to get their way.

I can see a lot of money changing hands to make it happen.

I could be wrong, but I can also point to Duke Cunningham, Bob Ney,
Jack Abrahamoff, the congressman from NOLA Jefferson and a long list
to make my point. Money does change hands every day. Usually its to
the detriment of the public.

I believe it will be eventually mandated.

Kevin