Re: [IRCA] Another ridiculose perspective on IBOC

Re: [IRCA] Another ridiculose perspective on IBOC

Bob -

    As ever, on the mark. Is this radio yarn perhaps too-clever-by-half
BigKorpseorate phishing? They can't make HD work, and they propose some pipe-dream
busy-box? Why do they think we'll tolerate them rendering our investments
worthless? What are they on?

Besides, why design a new radio? Admit the truth re jamming - and fix it. The
90s are over.

Oh, that's right. Sorry, forgot: "HD causes no known interference".

 We've a fine opportunity to tell everyone you know. As trade mags make
clear, the grifters are nervious, HD is not 'a done deal', and backers may yet pull
out.

 Several e-mails from friends, not DXers, re HD. They're charter captains,
engineers, doctors, yard guys, retired folks, insurance execs, investors,
clinicians, plumbers - in short, all walks of life.

They enjoy radio. They were unaware of HD. Now they are. They're displeased.
They see IBLOC clearly for what it is.

They'll be voting with their feet and checkbooks - against this 'carny scam',
as one article so well described it.

 They're using arrogant brags, 'inevitability', and 'done deal' as cheap
airspray in vain attempt to conceal the distinctive reek of fear born of false
tales and expedient designs.

 Let's open a window.

PV Zecchino
manasota key, fl