Re: [IRCA] 1110 BUZZ

Not knowledgeable about any buzz on 1110 but drove up to Seattle last
night around 11pm PDT and there most definitely was an open carrier
mixing with KBND which most certainly belonged to KWDB. Also, before
passing the airport while driving north on I-5, I tuned 1330 and
anticipated that it was KGRG mixing with KKPZ - except the music was
country rather than rock. It turned out to be CJYM, announcing as
"1330 and 1210." I thought I had read in these pages that 1210 was
off in favor of FM. Perhaps it was a CP.

Pete Taylor
Around Seatac, WA
Car radio, '92 Olds (the White Rat)