Re: [IRCA] Answer to Gil Stacy, NN4CW

To Gil Stacy NN4CW:

      Gil, I am replying to your inquiry "on list"  only because it is was
not possible to send you a direct  response.
      The Sony ICF-EX5 radio has an analog tuning  system, with an analog
dial.  Its success in the Japanese market, in my  opinion, is due to its unique
combination of high sensitivity, selectivity,  portability, and affordability.
      If I can answer any other questions, please  feel free to contact me.

                           Best  Wishes,  Gary N7EKX