Re: [IRCA] UnID's Help

Russ Edmunds wrote:

> We think it may have been WHUC-NY relaying an Adult Standards specialty
> program which oiginated at WMRI-860-IN, but no way to really prove it.

Just to be pedantic about it, my theory, anyway, is that it was WHUC-NY
carrying a syndicated show that is also carried on WMRI and happened to
mention it as an affiliate while reading a listener's letter :-)

I'm quite certain WMRI doesn't originate any syndicated programming.
When I was last in the building a couple of years ago, it didn't even
have a studio all to itself - it shares one production room with sister
WBAT-1400's morning show, and carries satellite programming the rest of
the time.