[IRCA] 1053-Unid

Hi Everyone:

Normally I hear the UK's Talksport programming on 1053. Tonight there was no sign of it. Instead I was hearing someone talking with a mid European type language, could have been Russian, but it wasn't a great signal, so I'm unsure what the language was. This occurred around 21:15MDT or 03:15UTC. I could hear a man and a woman talking between pieces of music, which was a Polka type music. So I was wondering if anyone else heard it. Both Russia and Romania are listed as being on 1053 and according to GeoClock the sunrise grey line went right thru Romania at that time, so it could have been possible. Didn't last very long. A short while later all that remained was a faint carrier

What are the guys on the east coast hearing on 1053 other than Iran, the UK and Spain?

Mike in St Isidore, AB