Re: [IRCA] Cuban jammer on 1550, very strong.

Re: [IRCA] Cuban jammer on 1550, very strong.

> WRHC is a Spanish language station that carries programming offensive
> to the Castro boys.  Only from time to time are Cuban refugees on the
> air, but in the usual Cuban style of over kill, they jam the station 24/7.

Curt-
I should have thought of that. I have heard WRHC up here, but my Spanish is
not that great.

Just a thought. Everything we write on this or any other list, concerning
Cuban radio, is read by CO2KK, Arnie. He is in charge of radio in Cuba. And
it is my opinion, that he reads what we write, then adjust the jammers
accordingly. What I am trying to say is, that we American DXer's are helping
to jam our own stations!

Willis