Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners,

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners,

Colin,

I totally agree with you. Canada has to raise hell with the US & FCC on
this. There are International Laws out there. IBOC is breaking them. The
MW Band is not OKed by International Law to allow Digital on it. Maybe
it is time for other countries we start calling the US on all of its
garbage. . So many countries just go along with the US, be it the war,
whatever. I hope, the CRTC, CBC, and others will complain loud & long on
this. How would the US broadcasters like it if Canada or Mexico decided
to forget about directional patterns and beam more power into the US,
not protecting US broadcasters.? IBOC is is doing just that. Illegal
QRM.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin